Dr. Mukhmohit Singh
MBBS, MD (Community Medicine) PGDHS
Dr. Mukhmohit Singh has been working as an Assistant Professor, Community Medicine and Public Health, Preventive Medicine and Public Health Specialist. He also held the positions as Epidemiologist—Integrated Disease Surveillance Program (IDSP), UT Administration, Chandigarh and Research Officer, PGIMER, Chandigarh.
He has received ERS Gold Sp. Award for his excellence in the field of community medicine. Besides, he is a member of Indian Public Health Association, Indian Association of Preventive and Social Medicine, Research Society for Study of Diabetes and European Respiratory Society.
He is an eloquent speaker and has a knack for providing training to the young medicos that makes him a popular trainer. He possesses a good flair for writing and has written several books like—Review of PGI Chandigarh (PGMEE) 2015-2016 and 2016-2017, Biostatistics Review for PGMEE and PSM Trends for PGMEE.
Individual Pack Details
Subject: Community Health Nursing
- 90 hours of Videos of All Topics
- 900 Topic-wise Qs with Rationale
- IBQs/VBQs video discussion
- Free 60+ Hours of Rapid Revision videos for AIIMS NORCET 2021 (from June 21)
- Handwritten notes of videos in PDF format integrated in the app
- Monthly Mega Assessment Tests targeting AIIMS NORCET 2021
- Get your query directly solved by Mastermind Faculty
- Monthly Live doubt session/Live Classes/Live webinar by Mastermind Faculty
- Complex topics have been made simple, illustrative & easy to understand
- All the latest development in the programs & Policies included in the lecture
- Concise and in a simplified language
- Topics have been discussed in nursing clinical correlation
- Probable questions have been also discussed along with the topics discussed
Individual Price: 1994/-
After Discount price: 1695/-
Validity: 6+1 Bonus month