Ms. Piyanka Randhir
BSc (N), MSc (Sociology)
Ms Priyanka has completed her BSc Nursing from Khalsa College of Nursing, Amritsar. She is currently working as Nursing Tutor at SMLD School of Nursing, Amritsar, Punjab.
She has rendered her services as a Resource Person in Youth Red Cross Training cum Study Camp for Girls at national level. She has participated in debates related to nursing profession on different occasions, mainly on International Nurses Day.
She is a first teacher in Khalsa College of Nursing who has been honored with certificate of appreciation for excellence in her work. She has also authored book titles— Midwifery for ANM, Child Health Nursing with Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers and Computer for Nurses with CBS Publishers.
Individual Pack Details
- 20 hours of Videos of All Topics
- 250 Topic-wise Qs with Rationale
- IBQs/VBQs video discussion
- Free 60+ Hours of Rapid Revision videos for AIIMS NORCET 2021 (from June 21)
- Handwritten notes of videos in PDF format integrated in the app
- Monthly Mega Assessment Tests targeting AIIMS NORCET 2021
- Get your query directly solved by Mastermind Faculty
- Monthly Live doubt session/Live Classes/Live webinar by Mastermind Faculty
- It addresses the preparatory requirements of students perusing their undergraduate course in Nursing as per the revised syllabus of Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Each video in this section is going to cover all chapters of sociology in a chronological order.
- It Covers unit wise video lectures of sociology which caters to your academic needs.
- Each video contains lots of information relevant for the end-term examinations presented through the lecture method in a very simple way.
- Efforts are made to foster emotional intelligence and help students gain an insight in human behavior by adapting story-telling as a method of teaching wherever possible.
- With the intention to augment effective learning, emphasis is laid on explaining concepts through examples from the day-to-day life.
- Various topics or issues have been taken up to make the students develop a thorough and insightful understanding of the subject.
- The comprehensive and elaborative purview of the presentation of subject aims to expand the frontiers of its utility, making it relevant not only for the purpose of undergoing subjective examinations but also for several leading competitive examinations.
- Provision for self-assessment through a huge pool of question bank
Individual Price: NA