Acceptance of Terms
- In consideration of your use of the Website and App, You agree :
- To provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself complying with Clause 2 of this Terms and Conditions and as prompted in order to generate the login credentials.
- To the responsibility of ensuring that You meet the required qualification while opting for the Pro Account (defined hereunder)
- To maintain and promptly update your login credentials to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
- And acknowledge that Nursing Next Live is not responsible to ensure that You Conform to the eligibility criteria
- To seek the consent of Your parents/legal guardians before providing any Information about Yourself or Your parents and other family members on the Nursing Next Live App.
- That We are not responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind in the Nursing Next Live App or any of Our Services
- If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform.
- This document is an electronic record in terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”), the rules thereunder as applicable, and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the IT Act. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- You may access the Website or subscribe to the Services only for Your personal use. The Platform as a whole, is owned exclusively by Nursing Next Live. You acknowledge that Nursing Next Live is providing You with a revocable, limited, non-exclusive, and non-transferable license to use the features of the Website and the App. You will upon logging into the Website as a regular user be entitled to view Our limited free content as a demo of the offerings. You will get access to once You enrol as a Subscriber. You are advised to review this free content before taking the decision to proceed to subscribe to the Services as a Subscribed User as defined in clause 1.7.
- By registering Your e-mail address and/or phone number with Us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls, SMS notifications, and/or e-mails, in case of any subscription or Service updates.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of Your account as well as the login credentials to the account once you become a Subscribed User.
- We will not be liable for any loss that You may incur because of someone else using Your account, either with or without Your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Us or another party due to someone else using Your account.
- Due to the global nature of the Internet, You agree to comply with all applicable local laws, state specific laws, and regulation rules regarding use of the Website. Specifically, You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data and information, exported from India or the country in which You reside.
- Persons who are "competent/capable" of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register for Nursing Next Live App and be a Registered User (defined hereunder). Persons who are minors are not eligible to register for Our Services. As a minor if You wish to use the Nursing Next Live App or Our Services, such use shall be made available to You by Your legal guardian or parents, who has agreed to these Terms. In the event a minor utilizes the Nursing Next Live App/Website/Services, it is assumed that he/she has obtained the consent of the legal guardian or parents and such use is made available by the legal guardian or parents...
- To register on the Platform for availing the Services (as defined in Clause 3.1 below) on an account login based paid subscription (“Subscriber”/ “Subscribed User”), You will be mandatorily required to either be a student (Complying with Clause 2.1) of modern medicine currently enrolled in a medical college recognized in India or a qualified medical professional registered with the Medical Council of India. To be eligible to become a Subscriber or Subscribed User, You will be required to give details to validate your eligibility by filling in all mandatory fields in the online Service subscription enrolment form. Subsequent to You completing all fields in the Service subscription form, you will have access to the free content or the Basic Plan in the capacity of Registered User and have the option to purchase a paid subscription of your choice. If You choose to purchase a paid subscription, You will be directed to the purchase page and select the Services and duration for which You wish to become a Subscribed User. Post registration, only once the payment has been received by Nursing Next Live in full, will You attain the status of a Subscribed User or as Pro User. After the payment is complete, You will receive a confirmation email to the registered email id confirming your plan details and credentials for accessing the Platform.
Services of Nursing Next Live
- As a “Registered User”, You are enrolled to the free plan by default and have the option to purchase a Pro Services Account (“Pro Account”) and become a Subscribed User. The benefits and features available under the Basic Plan and the Pro Account is available for your reference at https://www.Nursing Next Live.com/home/pro. If You have initially enrolled in the Basic Plan, You will have the option of upgrading the Service account to a Pro Account at any time by clicking on the “Subscribe” link or icon available as part of the Subscribed User account dashboard once the You log into Your Service account.
- You agree that any Services provided by Nursing Next Live may be subject to change at the discretion of Nursing Next Live and Nursing Next Live may add, remove or modify offerings to its existing scope of Services at such fees as will be solely determined by Nursing Next Live.
- Nursing Next Live may at its discretion revise the amount payable in respect of existing offerings forming part of the Services that may be made available to You.
- You agree that Nursing Next Live may at any time and for any reason, terminate Your access to whole or part of the Platform, or restrict or suspend Your access to your Subscribed User account, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without any liability to You.
Subscriber Account, Password and Security
- If You use the Platform and wish to avail Services by creating a User account, You may be required to submit your phone number and/or email ID and choose a password which will be the only set of credentials basis which You will be granted access to the Platform and its Services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and other credentials to access the Services. If there is any compromise to Your account, You can change your password using the ‘forgot password’ functionality available on the login page used to access the Platform.
- Any payments made to Nursing Next Live in respect of Services are subject to the payment terms of Nursing Next Live as will be notified to You once You initiate the process to become a Subscribed User. The current existing payment schedule available to Subscribed Users are mentioned on the following webpage: https://www.Nursing Next Live/NEET Nursing Next Live.com/home/pro
- The Fee including GST and any delivery charges payable in relation to delivery of hard copy or electronic versions of document based Study materials, if applicable, will be shown prior to completion of the online payment transaction.
- In the unlikely event that, due to a technical error, the amount of the Fee displayed on the Platform is incorrect, Nursing Next Live will notify You as soon as it reasonably can. If the correct amount of the Fee is higher than the amount displayed on the Platform, Nursing Next Live will contact You through your registered e-mail address and/or phone number to notify You of the correct Fee. To avail all Services for the duration of Subscription, You may be required to remit any additional fees such that the correct Fee is paid by you.
- Nursing Next Live hereby notifies You that Nursing Next Live/NEET Nursing Next Live uses third party payment gateway service providers to process payment made by You towards the Service subscription. It is hereby clarified that Nursing Next Live will not be responsible for any payment failures or errors occurring due to technical issues at the bank’s end or issues arising from the third payment gateway and all such issues should be resolved directly between You and the banking or payment gateway partner concerned.
Disclaimer as regards Study materials
- Nursing Next Live does not make any representation, guarantee or commitment to You that the Study Materials offered either in the demo versions or as part of subscribed Services will be error free.
- The Services and all accompanying Study materials are only offered purely on “AS IS” basis and Nursing Next Live expressly states that the Study Material and the Services are not intended to act as a substitute for professional medical opinion on ailments.
- The total number of MCQs claimed as 28,000 is inclusive of all kind of MCQs served via Nursing Next Live ie, via qbank, test series, etc
- Nursing Next Live do not claim any guaranteed rank, mark or success with the use of "Nursing Next Live" platform.
- Please note that it is Your responsibility to check that the computer or device You plan to use to access the subscription is compatible with the minimum specification requirement that relates to the subscription You are opting for. You acknowledge and accept that Nursing Next Live cannot be held responsible for any technical problems (including but not limited to playback of video content) with any systems, computers or devices You encounter following the commencement of the subscription.
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Android 4.4 - Non-rooted - DRM supported devices
- iOS 9.0 - Non-jailbroken
- We recommend the Latest version of Chrome. Other browsers may or may not be supported.
- Minimum Internet Speed:
- For Videos = 0.8Mbps
- For other Services = 0.2Mbps
- Recommended Internet Speed:
- For Videos = 0.8Mbps
- For other Services = 2Mbps
Modifications to Subscription
- From time to time, Nursing Next Live may make modifications, enhancements or issue clarifications (for example, clarification of doubt, interactive sessions) to the subscription, including but not limited to changes in Services, number of Services available, pricing and validity of Subscription duration.
Technical Support and Access
- Nursing Next Live does not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operation of the subscription.
- Nursing Next Live is not obliged to offer You any technical support in relation to your subscription other than the specific support that has been included as part of the subscription plan You have opted for.
- You also accept and acknowledge that Nursing Next Live cannot be held responsible for any delay or disruptions to your subscription as a result of such suspension or any of the following but not limited to:
- the operation of the internet and the World Wide Web, including but not limited to viruses
- any firewall restrictions that have been placed on your network or the computer You are using to access the Services
- failures of telecommunications links and equipment or
- updated browser issues
- DRM protocols preventing playback of media
- Not meeting standards any of the minimum system requirements as defined in clause 8.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
- We shall not be liable for any interference, virus, hacking, or any such consequence, caused by any network or internet service providers and failure of device manufacturers to support DRM protocols.
- Any content posted on a third-party platform, by Us or any authorised third party, shall be subject to the terms and conditions, and policies, of that third-party platform in addition to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL Nursing Next Live OR ITS EMPLOYEES’, OR ITS AGENTS’, PARTNERS, AND CONTRACTORS’, AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE AFORESAID SERVICES TO YOU, EXCEED THE PAYMENTS ACTUALLY RECEIVED AND RETAINED BY Nursing Next Live/NEET Nursing Next Live FROM YOU, FOR ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU OR YOUR AGENTS. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU ARE NOT A SUBSCRIBED USER, Nursing Next Live WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Disclaimer of Services
- Any information provided to You through the Platform, should not be treated as medical advice, opinion, diagnosis, prescription, or treatment. You acknowledge that We have not been authorised or recognised by any regulatory body or medical council to give any sort of medical advice, opinion, diagnosis, prescription or treatment. You also understand that the Services provided to You shall not be construed as medical classes and Nursing Next Live’s Services do not come within the purview of medical training as regulated and recognized by Medical Council of India or other regulatory bodies.
- You acknowledge and agree that the suggestions and recommendation provided by Us on the Platform, are only suggestions, and You may comply with it at Your choice and option. Nursing Next Live offers You various services via the Platform, to help You prepare for medical entrance examinations with customised support and assistance.
You agree that You shall not use the Services or the Website in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store material. You are bound not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the website. With our prior permission limited use may be allowed. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
- in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others;
- that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- that harms minors in any way;
- that impersonate another person or entity;
- that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of Nursing Next Live’s computer systems or site or Nursing Next Live/NEET Nursing Next Live’s Users, customer’s computer systems or site;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India and any other countries, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
- If You become aware of misuse of the Service by any person, please contact [email@example.com or call 9999117411].
- You shall not either as a regular browsing user, Basic PlanL̥ user, or as a Subscribed User use the Platform to either directly or indirectly either alone or with another third party disassemble, reverse engineer or decompile any part or whole of the Platform in order to get access or attempt to get access to the underlying software, source or proprietary technology which enables the Services or other functionalities of the Platform or do anything with an intent to create derivative works or competing platforms that provide same or similar services.
- You shall not either directly or through other third parties take, post, publish, transmit or otherwise make available any of the Study Material or video tutorials on any other medium. Further, You undertake not to use, display, mirror or frame the Platform or any individual element within the Platform, unless this is expressly approved by Nursing Next Live/NEET Nursing Next Live in writing.
- You shall not copy or record or make any attempt to copy or record part or whole of the Services or use the Services for further distribution any mode so as to commercially benefit from the Study Material or engage in any form of piracy.
Termination or Suspension of Account for Illegalities or suspected Illegalities
- If there is a suspicion of untoward or illegal activity, we may suspend your account immediately and if required, debar all future access by You to the Platform.
- Nursing Next Live reserves the right to cancel any subscription it believes has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at its own discretion without any financial liability to You.
- User’s account will be Blocked for the following reasons ( but not limited to):
- If found suspicious (High/ Suspicious Activity)
- Usage of Rooted/ Jailbroken Devices, Emulators, ChromeCast, Android TV, Amazon Fire 3)TV/ Smart TV/ Apple TV or any other virtual machines.
- Screen Casting, Screen Recording, Screen Mirroring, Downloading Videos out of Nursing Next Live Platform,
- Using a camera, phone or any other device to record any Platform content
- Sharing Nursing Next Live Screen Shots in Social Media or any other Network.
- Sharing Nursing Next Live Accounts Credentials with anyone.
- Usage of Multiple Devices (Other than upto to Two Devices for Personal Use)
- Abusing Nursing Next Live and Nursing Next Live Faculties.
- Try to sell Nursing Next Live Pro Accounts and Contents on Nursing Next Live.
- You acknowledge, consent and agree that Nursing Next Live may access, preserve and disclose Your account information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process nationally or internationally;
- enforce this Agreement;
- respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties;
- protect the rights, property or personal safety of Nursing Next Live/NEET Nursing Next Live, its subscribers and the public; or
- You understand that Nursing Next Live and software embodied within Nursing Next Live and the Services you access may include security components that permit digital materials including the Study Materials to be protected, and that use of these Study Materials is subject to usage rules set by Nursing Next Live. You shall not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components, encryptions and usage rules embedded into Website or the specific Services accessible through Your Service account.
- All materials on Website, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements (collectively, “Material”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by Nursing Next Live/NEET Nursing Next Live. You acknowledge and agree that all Material on Nursing Next Live is made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein or elsewhere in Nursing Next Live, no Material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without Nursing Next Live’s prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the Material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any Material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize Nursing Next Live or any part of the Material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
Nursing Next Live and Third Parties
- All the tutors in the tutorial videos You access as part of the Services You use or subscribe for are independent third parties and not employees of Nursing Next Live. The professional and technical information contained in the video tutorial are the sole responsibility of the Tutor. Even though Nursing Next Live reviews content hosted as part of the Services on a best effort basis, Nursing Next Live disclaims all warranties as regards the authenticity or correctness of information communicated to You by the tutors and Nursing Next Live/NEET Nursing Next Live does not guarantee that the tutor videos contain updated information on the subject matter.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
- Nursing Next Live provides You with a single limited license to use and access Website and Materials hosted as part of the subscribed Services on devices which Nursing Next Live has permitted access at the time of Your subscription to the Services for the limited purpose of accessing the tutorial or associated Study Materials online. The license is specifically personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive. All content on website or the App, which is including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, images, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and any other similar content are the exclusive and sole property of Nursing Next Live.
- All icons and logos are trademarks of and proprietary to Nursing Next Live/NEET Nursing Next Live. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- All material on the Platform, including images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips and third-party licensed images are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Material on Nursing Next Live is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of Nursing Next Live, modification of the Content, use of the Content on any other website, app or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited.
- At all times, Nursing Next Live and/or its licensors, remain the owner of the intellectual property in the tutorial, and the study materials. No Course and/or study materials nor any part thereof may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted any form or by any means without the prior written permission of Nursing Next Live.
Terms and Termination
- This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect for so long as You use Nursing Next Live. You may terminate your subscription at any time, for any reason, by contacting the Support channels as mentioned in Clause 15 .2. Nursing Next Live however does not offer any refunds because of Your termination or discontinuation of the Services. Any termination or Subscription modifications initiated by You are subject to the Policy as mentioned on this web page: https://www.Nursing Next Live.com/home/cancellation-policy.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- All Content on the Platform, (including but not limited to software) and Services, included on or otherwise made available to You across all mediums are provided on permitted number of views basis on a limited number of whitelisted devices without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, Nursing Next Live does not warrant that:
- Platform will be constantly available or;
- The information made available through the Services on the Platform is complete, true or accurate.
- Nursing Next Live is not responsible to You for any data that You lose either (a) as a result of accessing the tutorial, or (b) as a result of accessing study materials, or (c) otherwise during the course of subscription. It is your responsibility to ensure that You regularly save and back up (i) all data which You hold on the computer from which You are accessing the Services and (ii) all data that You are inputting when completing a study module being offered.
- Nursing Next Live will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with its obligations under these Terms if the delay or failure arises from any causes which is beyond Nursing Next Live’s reasonable control.
- The tutorials are for personal training and for knowledge enhancement purposes only. Nursing Next Live will not accept any responsibility to any party for the use of the Services provided and/or the contents of the Study materials for any purpose other than training for educational purposes, including but not limited to the giving of advice by You to any third party. Nursing Next Live shall not be responsible for any claims that may arise as a direct or indirect consequence of any third party placing reliance and acting upon the information obtained as part of the Services or Your advice to a third party basis the Study Material or tutorial videos or any other Services.
Exclusions and Limitations
- Nursing Next Live Platform and Services are intended to be used within the jurisdiction of India only. Those who access or use Nursing Next Live from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with the local law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, in certain jurisdictions, some of the above limitations of liability may not apply to You; all other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Nursing Next Live, its subsidiaries, affiliates, subcontractors, officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from:
- your use of and access to the Website;
- third party claims from Parties who rely on your representations to them basis the information made available through the Services;
- your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
Shipping and Delivery Policy
Delivery of our services will be confirmed on your mail ID as specified during registration. For any issues in utilizing our services you may contact us at
What is the estimated delivery time?
The estimated time of delivery is 7-10 days. It may differ according to items and pincodes.
Preorder or Forthcoming: These items are soon to be released and we pre-book your item for you. The item will be shipped to you after 1 or 2 days of it's official release launch. The Preorder duration varies from item to item. Once known, release time and date is mentioned. Official Launch Date can be extended by the Publisher (Altis Vortex)
How will the delivery be done?
We process all deliveries through reputed couriers
If there is no courier service available in your area, we will get in touch with you and try to work out a convenient alternate delivery location that is serviced by our courier partners.
All Books are insured for theft & damages during transit
- We reserve the right at any time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Service or Platform (or any portion thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to You or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of website.
- This Agreement and any rights and licenses granted here under, may not be transferred or assigned by You, but may be assigned by Nursing Next Live/NEET Nursing Next Live without restriction.
- The failure of Nursing Next Live to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any matters arising under these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located in Bangalore.
Nursing Next Live/ does not accept cancellation requests. Please take a look at our FREE video lectures/tests to check the complete system. Also while ordering a book make sure you select the correct book and type in the correct address. Once the customer/student has made the payment, Nursing Next Live/ or Nursing Next Live/NEET.com will not accept a cancellation request.
When you buy our products/services, your purchase is not entitled for any refund. We recommend you to first take to check the complete system and then decide to make a payment.
In case of books if the product received is damaged/lost by the courier partner, the student is entitled for a complete refund. However, in case of wrong address given or books not accepted by student the purchase will not be entitled for any kind of refund.